Translation Service Overview
We mainly provide translation services between English and Chinese, including simplified and traditional Chinese. We can translate everything from highly technical materials to business cards. We have a proven record in translation of specialised and technical materials. Our clients will have a dedicated project manager to oversee the project, and ensure it is delivered on time and in high quality.
We specialise in:
- Brochures and promotional materials
- Certificates and official documents
- Contracts and other legal documents
- Financial documents
- Immigration documents
- Medical documents
- Manuals and other technical materials
- Websites and publications
- Video transcripts and subtitles
- Translation checking and proofreading
Our Strengths and Quality Assurance
- We only engage NAATI accredited and qualified translators (NAATI level 3 or above)
- A majority of our translators hold a Master’s degree in translation and interpreting
- Each translation project is carefully allocated to the translator who is best qualified and most familiar with the subject area of the project
- All translations are checked by a senior translator and native speaker of the target language to ensure accuracy, naturalness and consistency of the translation
- We also provide express service to meet the urgent needs of our clients
- A strict code of ethics and confidentiality policy are followed by all our translators, editors and project managers
- “Wonderful work. Many thanks for your prompt attention to this. We do appreciate your assistance with the translation. We are very pleased with the result. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future.”
Anne Sedgman Admin – Seed Division, Williams Group Australia
- “A thousand thanks for your prompt response and the translated menu; you are an absolute gem”.
Daniel Abad Business Strategies Consultant, Southern QLD Institute of TAFE
- “We really appreciated your excellent services and friendly manner. A pleasure working with you.”
Drew Hell Head of Senior Schooling, Yeronga State High School
- “Thanks Rona for being so efficient and reliable. Your team performed so well under great pressure. Your linguistic talents and your marketing and communication skills have absolutely contributed to the success of ACCCA’s past and present projects. It is such a privilege to have you on board. Look forward to working with you again in forthcoming projects.”
Fan Chen Director of ACCCA
- “Rona is tirelessly dedicated to excellence in her work. The quality and breadth of her achievements over such a short time are quite remarkable.”
Jayson Gillham Accomplished pianist
- “Sunny, thank you for your prompt response. I am very impressed for your efficiency in the translation service.”
Lorraine Li Solicitor, McKAYS Solicitors
- “My clients were very impressed by your quality of translation. The presentation of your work looks very professional, and you are always very flexible and reliable. That’s why I always recommend your service to my clients.”
Michael Ma Lawyer
Rates and Payment Conditions
We offer very competitive and cost-effective rates. Our standard translation rate is $30+GST per 100 words, which will vary according to complexity, format, volume and urgency of the translation project.
We usually require full payment before delivery of the translation. For large translation projects, we may require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of the service.
Payment can be forwarded by direct deposit, credit card or cheque.